Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Year, A New Start: 2009, My Year to Shine!

This week marks my two year anniversary since joining Weight Watchers in 2007. I've been on the road to losing weight since January 12, 2007 with a few minor bumps and challenges along the way (much like the past 6 weeks with the holidays...and getting thrown off track repeatedly).

Since joining Weight Watchers, I've lost a total of 43.6 pounds. This year I commit to finally getting to my goal weight and finally completing my long and memorable journey.

I plan to update this blog at least weekly with a status of how I am doing, including stats such as my weight for the week, loss for the week, total loss, body measurements, photos, my workout routine/schedule, etc. My "week" (in terms of tracking WW POINTS) runs from Thursdays to Wednesdays...this "week" schedule worked incredibly well for me in the beginning of 2007, and when I switched to Sunday to Saturday sometime in 2008, I seemed to have a harder time. So, learning from this, I will go back to what worked for me: having Thursdays be the first day of my "week." And, it helps that Thursdays are the days that I attend meetings, so it's a great way to start the week off motivated and committed to achieving goals for the upcoming week.


WEEKLY WEIGHT UPDATE

TODAY'S WEIGHT: 201.2
LOST THIS WEEK: N/A
TOTAL LOST: N/A


BODY MEASUREMENTS: START

No comments: